Home › Forums › Bandboozled Cafe › 8 weeks post bypass – looking for a bit of guidance. › Reply To: 8 weeks post bypass – looking for a bit of guidance.
Most of the advice I would give has been covered.
– Eat small and often with fibre foods at each meal Sonetimes the ficus is so heavily on protein that fibre foods can get missed
– Ensure you are having at least 2 litres water daily
– It can take awhile for bowels to get back to normal especially after the op you had.
– Try some gentle laxatives to see if they help too if the fibre and fluids don’t make much difference.
– For energy levels make sure you are on all your post – op supplements ok. Unfortunately the iron can sometimes cause constipation
– if things don’t improve give your provider a call for an assessment
lef us know how you get on xx