Apple and Raisin Crumble
Everyone likes a pudding occasionally…
- 1 small eating apple, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp raisins
- 1 tsp sugar
- 10g oats (jumbo are best)
- 20g plain flour
- 10g margarine
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (fan).
- Layer the sliced apple at the bottom of a ramekin and scatter over the raisins.
- In a bowl, rub the plain flour together with the margarine until it forms fine breadcrumbs, then mix in the oats and one tsp of sugar.
- Put the crumble on top of the apple and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
If you don’t like raisins or have had issues with dried fruit, as they are a caution food, try using blackberries instead. You could also add some pumpkin seeds to the crumble for added crunch.