100 days to Christmas – What’s your motivation?
So its 100 days to Christmas.....WOW... Is now the time to give yourself a Christmas goal..?? plenty of time to achieve it, but it will be here before you know....!!!
The trick is to stay focused and motivated from now until then. Maybe these ideas will help you along the way 😊
- Buy yourself an outfit in a smaller size and be determined to be wearing it on Xmas day
- Cut out a picture or a dress or outfit that you like from a catalogue or magazine. Stick it on your fridge or cupboard door and visualize yourself in it every single day. If you feel like overindulging, then look at the picture first and stay strong!
- Draw up a chart with your weekly weights on and your Christmas goal weight at the bottom to stay focused
- Buy one of those boards where you slot in a pound for every pound you lose as a visual motivator ( and a monetary one)
- Dig out an old photo of yourself at a happy weight or an outfit that you used to love wearing and use that for motivation
Whatever keeps you motivated is fine – use it to help keep you going through to Christmas!
Come on you can do this...... If you have had weight loss surgery and feel you've fell off the wagon.... Why not join the team at BandBoozled for some help and support to help you get back on track with things CLICK HERE to see joining options xx